1. Do you want to avoid your children being caught in the middle of a highly disruptive change of school system?
2. Are you prepared to hold local councillors to account over their actions?
3. Do you believe that schools need to consult parents fully with both sides of the argument presented?
If so, Take Action Now.
1. Write to the local papers.
2. Speak to your local councillor.
3. Ask your school when their open meeting with parents will be.
Doing Nothing Is A Vote For Change
PS – A Techie Bit
The button on the right is an RSS feed – a bit like an email update but fed a browser. Click on it and you should be able to follow this blog automatically through your browser. This definitely works with Mozilla Firefox and BTInternet (which has a little RSS symbol in the bottom right to click).
With Internet Explorer, it might not work. Tomorrow I’ll give instructions on how to work around this. Come back then !